PBRPC Board of Directors' Meeting
April 12 • 1:30 PM
PBRPC Board Room
2910 LaForce Blvd
Midland, Texas, Texas 79706
Get Directions »
Time: 1:30 PM
PBRPC BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
April 12, 2023 - 1:30 PM – PBRPC Offices - 2910 La Force Blvd., Midland, Texas
Member of governmental body presiding over the meeting will be present at above location.
PBRPC is an EEO Employer & Service Provider Auxiliary Aides and Limited English Proficiency Assistance are Available Upon Request
1. Welcome, Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Call meeting to order and establish a quorum.
3. Consider approving the minutes of the previous meeting held March 1, 2023.
4. Recognize Chris Alexander, Mayor of Fort Stockton for his service to the PBRPC board.
5. Consider nominations to fill two (2) Board vacancies created by resignations from Mayor Chris Alexander and Mayor Rick Dollahan.
6. Hear presentation: Willie Taylor, Executive Director, Permian Basin Workforce Development Board – Permian Basin Workforce Solutions system.
7. Recognize April 2022, National Safe Digging Month.
8. Recognize April 2022, Fair Housing Act Month.
9. Consider approval for Executive Director to apply for the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) Technical Assistance Grant for FY 2023-2024.
10. Consider approval of Criminal Justice Advisory Committee’s priorities for Criminal Justice Projects, Violence Against Women Projects and Victims of Crime Act Projects for FY 2024.
11. Review quotes and consider approval for purchase of security system for the PBRPC facility.
12. Consider approval of PBRPC Finance Report for month of January 2023 - Check Register and Analysis Reports, Credit Card Expenditures, Payroll Register and Analysis Reports, and Investment Report.
13. Set date for next PBRPC Board of Directors meeting.
14. Adjourn meeting.